I was a candidate at Jamb examination. We were writing use of English.

Celebrity Trending
0


 I was a candidate at Jamb examination. We were writing use of English.

  I shaded the one I knew and was waiting for manner to fall from heaven, when I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting beside me.

  She was shading and was not looking up, through the help of my long neck, I peeped and checked her work. She was on number 65, I was still on number 21 and time was running out.

  I quickly thanked God and started shading along with her. We got to number 99 together, suddenly looked up and caught me.

  She shouted in low tone, "what is it? Why is you dey copy me? Copys copys! You are not ashame! As biggest as you are! You are disgrace to man hood!

  No so I shout, "Heeeeey! Heeeeeey!!!  I am finished. Who get eraser!" Yekpa.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)